Requirements pertaining to the manuscript developed
1. The work title shall not exceed 8 words.
2. Abstracts should contain no less than 150 words.
3. The abstract should be an overview of the manuscript. The abstract should include the following:
- Purpose (mandatory)
- Methodology (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory).
4. The manuscript should contain keywords no more than 6 keywords.
5. Author picks the category which most closely describes the manuscript:
- Research paper -? report on any type of research
- Viewpoint - dependent on the author's opinion and interpretation
- Literature review - annotate and/or critique the literature
- Conceptual paper - will develop hypotheses. The manuscripts are likely to be discursive and will cover philosophical discussions.
6. The manuscript shall be in the form of an article. It shall consist of:
- Substantive part divided into subsections
7. The manuscript shall not be less than 20,000 characters with spaces.
8. Subsections shall be short and logical, numbered and bold.
9. All drawings (schemes, diagrams, charts) and photographs shall be black and white, consistently numbered and entitled. They shall fit the printout field.
10. Drawings and photographs shall be placed at a relevant location as a bitmap (.jpg).
11. Tables shall be consistently numbered, entitled and placed at a relevant location.
12. Reference in the text to the literature shall be in the Harvard style, i.e. (Surname, year of publication, page).
13. The work shall conclude with bibliography used by the author. The literature quoted shall be extensive. It shall be listed alphabetically, in accordance with the format.
- Surname I., (year), Title of book, Publishing house, Place of publication.
- Surname I., (year), "Title of chapter", I. editor's Surname (Ed.), Title of monograph, Publishing house, Place of publication, pp. pages of chapter.
- Surname I., (year), "Title of article", [in:] Title of periodical, Vol., No., pp. pages.
- Surname I., (year), "Title of article", I. editor's, Surname (Ed.), Title of published proceeding, Publishing house, Place of publication, pp. pages.
- Surname I., (year), "Title of article", Newspaper, date, pp. pages.
- Surname I., (year), "Title of article", available at: www.xx.xx (accessed 12 January 2011).
14. A brief autobiographical note should be supplied including:
Name and Surname, Affiliation, Brief professional biography (max 150 words).
Approximately 100 words per author, maximum 150. For example: Name surname is a Professor at... He teaches... His research interests are... He is the author and co-author... His paper appear in numerous journals including...
To download the template file (Instructions) click here179.50 KB
Copyright form30.50 KB
The ethics policy of the journal "Research in Logistics & Production"31.5 KB
Declaration of co-authorship30.00 KB